Do you and your employees know what to do?
Published White Papers 2019-03-28T12:10:29+00:00Since 1982, there have been more than 100 mass shootings in public spaces in the U.S. More than half of the cases involved school or workplace shootings, other locations included shopping malls, restaurants, and religious and government buildings. On 03/28/2019 to
Download the Entire Active Shooter White Paper
Learn how to respond to active shooter situations, as well as enhanced security practices that can make the workplace safer for your employees and visitors to your facility.
The Active Shooter White Paper Covers:
- How to Respond to an Active Shooter Situation
- Working With Law Enforcement
- What Facility Managers can do to Prevent Scenarios
- “Pathways to Violence” Training
- Best Practices when Firing Potentially Violent Employees