A Day in the Life of a Prep Cook
They say they kitchen is the heart of every home. As a prep cook for Flagship Culinary, you have the opportunity to feed some of the world’s biggest hearts and brightest minds. Learn more about what it’s like to be a prep cook at Flagship then check out our list of jobs https://www.flagshipculinaryservices.com/careers/job-listings/
This is your chance to be in control of your own success. We work Monday – Friday, have holidays off, and full benefits and love our employees! So, unlike some employers, we want you to have weekends and holidays to spend with family!
What does a typical day in for a prep cook include?
Everything’s batched cooked, so everything needs to be prepped out, everything needs to look great, everything needs to be pretty much plated within our very own serving vessels.
Its just high paced.
- Prep ingredients for large volume production
- Follow food production sheets and guidelines
- Ensure consistent quality on all prepared items
- Maintain a clean and organized work station
- Follow all safety and sanitation procedures