Reopening or Working to Stay Open in 2021?
We’re here to help.
As city, state and federal COVID-19 guidance for facilities continues to change frequently, it can be challenging to keep your maintenance protocols in sync.
Our experts are happy to provide guidance/advice on your path forward as the country, and the world, works to protect their citizens from the ravages of the coronavirus. Just complete and submit the form at the right to start the conversation.
The outbreak continues to grow, but according to the World Health Organization, the best defenses to the coronavirus are better sanitation and hygiene.
The standard for a safe facility is still evolving – this guide is designed to help answer your questions about how to create and maintain a healthy facility and navigate the process of reopening responsibly.
The post-COVID 19 world has changed occupant perceptions and working environments. This creates opportunities for businesses to become more a...
Hats off to the SNA Custodial Team for receiving the 2020 President’s Award! Even during the challenges of #COVID19, they exceled in servic...
Employee burnout is on the rise. Working from home tends to blur the lines between work and family life and employees are struggling with shu...
Learn More About Each of Our Services
Integrated Facility Services
We are your single source for all facility operations and maintenance needs. We are a licensed general contractor. We can build it for you and do the post-construction clean up to get you up and running quickly. Our front-line call center is there to help with staff trained in every aspect of getting your job done from problem resolution to new project scheduling to billing questions.
From complete remodels and new construction, to building new interior walls, installation of doors, and windows to carpet installation, Flagship can handle all of your tenant improvement projects. Our teams are professionals trained and licensed for construction and painting.
Building Engineers/Technical Expertise
Our engineering maintenance group employs talented and skilled professionals who use proven best practices to assure quality workmanship. Need an electrician, HVAC technician or energy engineer? Call Flagship about our maintenance engineering services.
Flagship is experienced in unique environments and special services for our customers. Call us to see how we can help; from demolition and post-construction removals to damage cleanup from fire, smoke or water.
Utilizing the latest processes and products, Flagship supports LEED standards to greatly improve air quality in your office and reduce environmental pollutants.
We are industry leaders in the use of technology to service our customers and drive efficiencies. We combine our proprietary systems with industry standard technologies and equipment for inspection, quality control, work order systems and timekeeping.
- Basic janitorial services
- Floor and carpet care maintenance and restoration
- Window washing, interior/exterior, calcium removal
- Cleanroom and raised floor service
- Recycling programs
- Cleaning upholstry and cubical walls
- Interior windows, walls, doors, frames
- Tape, texture, smooth; repair and patch
- Wallpaper removal/wall repair
- Epoxy floor finishes
- Clean room painting
- Repaint curbs
- Parking lot signage
- Install posts and bollards
- Power washing
- Graffiti removal
TI and Construction Services
- General contractor/project management
- Hire architects, work with cities
- Interior wall repair and construction
- Demolition and construction clean-up
- General construction and renovation
- Seismic upgrades/retrofitting
- Corporate relocations
- Door and window frame installation
- Lights and ballasts
- Lighting retrofits
- Ceilings and ceiling tiles
- Building exteriors, patios, decks
- Electrical and plumbing
- VCT and ceramic tile installation
- Event set up
- Purchase and installation of blinds
- Door/window repair
- Furniture purchasing and assembly
- Cubicle set up and ergonomics
- Whiteboard mounting
- Carpet installation, repair / removal
- Moves- offices, cabinets, cubicles
- HVAC maintenance and repair
- Engineering/ equipment maintenance
- Roof /gutter repair and maintenance
- Decommission buildings
- Forklift operators
- Dedicated technicians