CDC Releases Essential Workers COVID-19 Vaccine Toolkit for Employers
Educate employees about COVID-19 vaccines, raise awareness about the benefits of vaccination, and address common questions and concerns with the CDC Essential Workers COVID-19 Vaccine Toolkit.
Examples of the many types of essential workers include:
- Police officers, firefighters and EMTs
- Teachers, people working in education and childcare
- Grocery store and food manufacturing employees
- Aviation, airline and airport staff
- Janitorial, sanitation and disinfection teams
Essential workers have been working hard to help the world get through the pandemic. They perform duties across critical infrastructure sectors and maintain the services and functions that we depend on daily. They have remained on the frontlines to keep everyone else protected.
The toolkit includes:
- Letters to employees
- Newsletter content
- Vaccine basics presentation
- Printable stickers
You can also co-brand the materials with your logo to customize it for your employees.
The CDC will continue to add more materials and languages to the toolkit. Please refer to their page frequently for updates.